Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday Decor


It's that time of year. The Hanukkah bush, normally just a weeping Norwegian spruce, has been decorated with blue star ornaments.


Like many households, there is also the Christmas tree, with a mix of vintage and modern ornaments. Yes, that is an (empty) Absolut silver Disco bottle topper. Because a friend came over a few years ago, drank the entire bottle and passed out, face down, at (and on) my dining room table. Hopefully, he isn't reading my blog.
Hard to see in this photo, but a red sequined pair of heels is peeking out from under the tree. Just because.


Proving that crafts and booze don't always mix... And that a glue gun can be a dangerous thing.

By now, I'm sure you've figured out that I am newly obsessed with Instagram. While similar to Hipstamatic is some ways, I like the ease and speed of edits. I use and recommend both.

Take lots of photos and Happy Hanukkah!

2 comments:

  1. Rumor has it, Andrew might put light on the house this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, shiny! Icicles? Solid colors? What about the tree in the front yard? Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

    ReplyDelete