Friday, August 20, 2010

Little Ladies or Mad Women?

Someone sent me these funny vintage ads the other day and I want to share them with you. If you offend easily, please remember that this was a very different time and Women's liberation has come a long way, baby. This is by no means a third- wave feminist rant. My Liberty of London floral and lace patchwork boy short panties aren't in a bunch, so yours shouldn't be either. Happy Friday. Go make yourself a cocktail and enjoy!




She is way too elegant to ever go postal!
A little coffee related bondage- light, for your edification.
My current Facebook profile picture. Golly, I sure hope she doesn't break a nail!
Sassy secretary to the extreme! That hair, that dress, those shoes...
"And I'm all tuckered out by closing time" really sums this up nicely, don't you think?
What about cleaning? Maintaining a social schedule? And where is her shoulder hiding?

No comments:

Post a Comment