Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How do you wear your (retrotrend) vintage?

Didn't think you hear from me this week, did you? Let's see... Yesterday, I reorganized the walk- in closet in my office so that I now can, once again, walk in to it. Overflowing with vintage goodies that were mostly in the right places, sort of.


Short outerwear, skirt suits, mid length coats, some sweaters and purses, oh my!

I eliminated a bookshelf with some packing supplies, instead opting for an area to hang long dresses and gowns.
More hangers are needed. As is more space. Because there are some beautiful holiday items just waiting to post. 
So, through at least tomorrow, every retrotrend item is 25% off. Yup, even stuff that was already on sale. Even newly listed Mid- Century coats, lady- like hand bags and knee high leather boots.  

And, starting now, any customer who convos or e-mails me with a photo of them enjoying their item/s gets 10% off their next purchase. Realize the photo may very well end up posted here. Like this one:

Yes, you've seen this before, I know. It just makes me happy, okay?

Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment