Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wordful Wednesday

So I took a short holiday break. A little less time online, taking photos, sourcing, writing, blogging, and a bit more time relaxing. Realizing that I've been using my Wordless Wednesday posts to simply upload a photo and not actually write a blog post, you are getting both today. Lucky you!

Not the best photo ever. One of my favorite Christmas presents, a framed reprint of a butter- themed German propaganda poster. "gesund und gut mit butter" or "healthful and good with butter". What isn't?
Getting back into the swing of things after some much needed down time, a nice Christmas, a fun New Year's Eve and a decadent New Year's brunch. Not only did I make Christmas dinner (with a store- bought Buche), but hosted about 30 people for brunch the Sunday following New Year's. I'm finally over my bacon- induced hangover. And still eating French toast. For almost every meal. Tackling the remainder of the lox later this week, with eggs and onions.
Here's to a happy and healthy New Year!

1 comment: